Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ink - Symbols

I LOVE these three




We could decide on a theme or symbol or something small for all four of us and then combine it. I always use a little Greek symbol for each of your names - Montana Mu Sierra Sigma and Savannah Nu - but the lower case. I would like to have that somewhere but I think we should pick something that is important to all of us and we can individualized it too.







We can't use white because it is a paint, not an ink and it more like a scar than a tattoo but I like the idea







I like the side cross with M S V and an A for me

Maybe using III with Greek letters because there are three sisters and you are all born in March 





 

 

Some possible locations - Montana says no on a finger tat. I'm thinking wrist or forearm









 





  







Some symbols I like but we don't have to pick these. I want to find something that is important to everyone. 
Bees - wealth and wisdom
Trees -  family and Stability
Birds and Feathers - Freedom and endurance
Maps and Compass - Direction (of course) and either going home or growth

 

 






 















































No comments:

Post a Comment